Play Station 4 Release Counter

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

X-factor Contestant Astro Signs Record Deal with LA Reid





After a disappointing end to the X-Factor season where he placed seventh, Brian Bradley has good reason to be happy today.

Ending weeks of speculation and rumors MTV is confirming that the 15-year old who raps under the name, The Astronomical Kid, has inked a deal with L.A. Reid at Epic Records. Reid was Astro's mentor on the show.

In an interview with VladTV earlier this month Astro talked about what having Reid in his corner meant to him.

"He's a great man. He let's me be me and that's what I respect," Astro said of Reid. "I feel like if I didn't have L.A. as a mentor I probably would have went insane."

Astro will appear on "RapFix Live" today at 4 p.m. ET on MTV.com to talk about his new deal.


1 comment:

  1. Honestly I liked Astro, he had that Brooklyn Swag for sure and he had something to say at a young age.

    ReplyDelete